Texiterra™ Grapeseed Oil
Texiterra™ Grapeseed Oil is a by-product of the wine and juice industry. The by-product pulp and seeds are cold pressed to extract oil and eliminate waste. This makes the oil a sustainable product. The cold pressed process produces an oil with a light green colour profile and a light aroma.
This oil is a popular and versatile base oil, used as a carrier for many other natural ingredients. Due to being a natural source of vitamin E, it provides a silky, smooth texture, with regenerative attributes, and is commonly used in nutritious and healing skincare and haircare products such as skin creams and lotions, along with shampoos and conditioners.
Texiterra® Grapeseed Oil is available in 25Kg kegs, drums and IBCs (please check with your local representative). Texiterra® Grapeseed Oil should be stored between 10 and 25°C in the original, unopened container in a dry, well-ventilated place. The oil should be kept out of freezing temperatures and kept out of direct sunlight. If correctly stored, the product will have a shelf life of 18 month.
- Cold pressed, natural oil that reduces waste from the beverage industry
- Protects, nourishes and moisturises
- Robust carrier oil for many essential oils
- Natural source of Vitamin E
- High in natural fatty acids
- Typical properties
- Regional availability and certification
Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil.
- Appearance – Yellow – Green Oily Liquid
- Odour – Characteristic
- Specific gravity at 0.910 – 0.930
- Acid Value – <2.0
- Peroxide Value – <20.0
Texiterra Grapeseed Oil is a by-product of the wine and juice industry. The by-product pulp and seeds are cold pressed to extract oil and eliminate waste. The cold pressed process produces an oil with a light green colour profile and a light aroma.
- Face / neck skin care
- SPF moisturisers
- Gradual tan / Tinted moisturisers
- Conditioners - rinse off
- Conditioners - leave on
- Anti-dandruff / Specialist shampoo
- Hair colour
- Cream - leave on
- Putties / Pomade
- Emulsion Spray
- Hair relaxing / Permanent waves
- Kids Sun protection
- SPF Spray
- Lotions / Balms
- Emulsion Sprays
- Bath / Shower
- Scrubs / Exfoliants
- Shaving / Hair removal
- Foot care
- Feminine hygiene wash
- Specialist - (e.g. Dry skin, Anti-cellulite)
- Face - Foundation, concealer, bronzer
- Lotions / balms / creams
- Styling - Beards
- Creams / balms
Download formulation sheet
Regional availability and certification
Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, Australasia*
*Check with your local Scott Bader representative for availability.
- ISO 16128 – Natural derived
- Vegan friendly